We invite you to participate in our 7th practical international conference “The Unified Drug Market EEU”
Soon new drugs registration standards and rules will come into force, so it means it is time for a new conference. Thanks to the latest technologies, it is possible to participate in conferences, presentations and trainings without leaving the office. But no technology can replace live communication and information exchange.
This is exactly the advantage that participation in our conferences provide. The main goal of the conference is the exchange of practical experience and live communication of colleagues aimed at achieving a result.
Contemporary issues of the modern pharmaceutical market, clearly defined tasks and a closed conference format are our qualitative advantage.
Dates: September 23-24, 2020
Location: Moscow, Russia
Invited speakers: The Belgian Federal Agency for Medicines and Medical Equipment, the Federal Service for Supervision of Healthcare (Roszdravnadzor), The State Agency of Medicines of Latvia, RSE on PHC “National Center for Expertise of Medicines and Medical Devices” Kazakhstan, Unitary Enterprise “Center for Expertise and Testing in health care” Republic of Belarus, Federal State Budgetary Institution “Scientific Center for Expertise of Means of Medical Use” Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Eurasian Economic Commission, “Scientific Center for Expertise of Medicines and Medical Technologies named after Academician E. Gabrielyan” Armenia, and others.
- Experiences in obtaining a registration dossier under the new EAEU rules
- Eurasian Economic Commission Projects on the formation of a legal framework for the functioning of the EAEU common drugs market
- Requirements for applying to pharmaceutical inspection for compliance with the requirements of GMP Union production
- European practice of drug registration: procedures and regulatory aspects
- EAEU Good Pharmacovigilance Practice - Results of the Functioning of a Pharmaceutical Safety Monitoring System
- Implementation of common labeling standards in the EAEU
- closed event format with 70 participants maximum, for convenient communication
- we support two languages with simultaneous translation (Russian, English)
- each presentation is 40-45 minutes
- opportunity to ask questions after each presentation
For the conference program, please contact:
+7 499 6776159