20th international practical conference "Shared Service Centers. Business process transformation"
Dates: April 21-22, 2021.
Venue: Moscow + online
Visit SSC "Greenatom" in the format of a video tour.
The conference will feature practical cases from leading practitioners of international SSC and GBS such as PEPSICO, DHL, Total, Greenatom, GE Renewable Energy, and others.
Attending the conference will allow you to:
- Identify key indicators of the "maturity" of CSOs and GBS.
- Analyze how AI, RPA, Process Mining, and Blockchain technologies increase the efficiency of SSC.
- Learn about the latest trends in the development of multifunctional SSCs.
- Analyze future strategies for the development of HR and financial SSCs.
- Understand how to adapt to a new work environment in a business transformation environment.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships between CSOs and customers.
- To use advanced IT technologies to automate key processes within the SSC.
- Compare the level of your SSC with European practices.
The format of the conference:
- A video tour of Greenatom SSC.
- Number of participants-no more than 60 people.
- Support for 2 languages with the simultaneous translation (Russian and English).
- Presentations by speakers from international SSC and GBS.
- Each presentation is about 40-45 minutes long.
- The opportunity to ask questions of the speakers.
We invite to participate: SSC Directors, Financial Directors, HR Directors, IT Directors, Chief Accountants, Heads of departments
For the program and details, contact: