17th Annual Shared Service Centres in CEE Future strategies of SSC. International experience.
15-17 may 2019, Czech Republic Prague
INCLUDING SITE VISIT SHARED SERVICE CENTRE:
The main services transferred to the SSC: EDI-administration, Contact Center, Global Mobility and Business travel / Controlling, Consulting services, HR, Accounting / Finance, Procurement / Logistics, Business administration.
Robotic processes: HR, Accounting / Finance, Procurement / Logistics, Business administration.
Johnson & Johnson Global Service
The main services transferred to the SSC: HR, Finance, Procurement.
Robotic processes: Finance, Procurement.
Site tours include:
- Corporate Presentation
- Shared Service Presentation
- Challenges and Q&A
- Floor wals around main services
Benefits of attending:
- Understand the operational ins and outs of running a ‘best in class’ Shared Services Centre
- A rst-hand look at how companies operating in this space use innovative methods to create company culture, attracting and retaining millennial staff
- Acquire rst-hand knowledge by speaking to those who head up the operational SSCs
- Share your thoughts and questions about the technological solutions and their practical ROI
- Network with SSC professionals from across Europe in a more relaxed setting following the conference
Acquaintance with international experience on this conference will enable you to:
- Find new strategies of improvement
- Increase the economic efficiency of your SSC
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Apply advanced information technologies for process automation in SSCs
- Learn about thelatest trends in multifunctional SSCs
- Analyse advantages and disadvantages of RPA implementation
- Compare the level of your SSC with different European SSCs
- Look into future
Learn from Key Practical Case Studies:
- Successfully organizea SSC for new functions
- Enhance the performanceof your SSC and gain an economic benefit
- Enhance the quality of your CRM system
- Choose the best benchmarking strategyto evaluate your SSC performance
- Automation of SSC processesfor performance enhancement
- Implementation of RPA in main services
- Pros and Cons of RPA implementation
- New trends in HR due totransformation