11-th international conference "Implementation of Global Chemical Safety Regulations in Russia and CIS Corporations"
1-3 April, 2019, Milan, Italy.
- Review of the government initiative EU on REACH and CLP
- The second ECHA strategic plan for 2019-2023
- Inspections for CLP
- The practice in SDS updating. ENES tools.
- Evaluation of substances by EU countries. Expected Harmonization Level
- Review of the chemical management of the Asia-Pacific region (China, Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam)
- Regulation of KKDIK
- Developments Under U.S. and Canadian Chemicals Legislation
- Discussion of the documents of the second level for the implementation of the Technical Regulations of the EAEU "On the safety of chemical products
The conference’s audience: Directors, managers, the heads of the export, the control of the quality and standardization, REACH and CLP, technical regulation, the safety of products, marketing, FEA from the chemical, pharmaceutical, petrochemical industry, in the fertilizer production, ferrous and non-ferrous metal industry, automotive, electronics and Hi-Tech industry departments. Also the representatives of the regulatory authorities, professional associations, institutes and scientific centers; technology providers and consultants, as well
A Geographical Market
• Russia – 55%
• Ukraine – 2%
• Belarus – 11%
• Kazakhstan – 7%
• Europe – 10%
• Asia – 15%
• Mineral Fertilizers
• Metal Manufacturers
• Oil and gas, Petrochemicals
Directors, managers, heads of department:
- Quality control and standardization
- REACH and CLP
- Technical regulation
- Product Security
Of the companies of chemical, pharmaceutical, petrochemical industry, for the production of mineral fertilizers, ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy, automobile, electronics and Hi-Tech.
As well as representatives of regulatory bodies, professional associations, institutes and research centers; technology providers and consultants.