19th international practical conference "Shared Service Centers. International experience of transformation"
Dates: October 19-21, 2020
Venue: Hotel Barcelo Budapest, Király u. 16, Budapest, Hungary
The conference will feature practical cases from leading practitioners of international SSC and GBS such as Philips, BP, Nilfisk, Avis Budget Group, Total, and others.
The conference program includes reference visits to several Hungarian SSCs. One of which is the GBS BP visits.
- Learn about the latest trends in the development of multifunctional SSCs
- Analyze future HR development strategies of SSCs
- Understand how to adapt to a new work environment in a business transformation
- Learn how to increase the economic impact of SSCs
- Build mutually beneficial relationships between SSCs and customers
- Apply advanced it technologies to automate the main processes of the SSC
- Analyze the pros and cons of the introduction of robotics in the SSC
- Compare the level of your SSC with European practices
- Find new ways of business development
- Number of participants-no more than 70 people
- Support 2 languages with simultaneous translation
- Presentations by speakers from international SSC and GBS
- Visit at least 2 SSCs in Budapest.
- Each presentation is about 40-45 minutes
- 3-day conference
Additional bonus from the organizer:
- evening tour of Budapest
- dinner-acquaintance for all participants
We invite to participate: SSC Directors, Financial Directors, HR Directors, IT Directors, Chief Accountants, Heads of departments